• Departure by bus to Caibarién
• Travel through rural roads in jeeps, enjoying panoramic views of the Cuban countryside.
• Visit to a farm, to enjoy activities of the Cuban peasantry such as milking cows, feeding
of poultry, horseback riding, etc.
• Creole lunch in a country restaurant with roasted pork and Creole food.
• Bathing in a river in the area
• Return to Caibarién by road.
• Transfer by bus to the hotels.
* Whoever wants to drive must carry permission
* Jeeps have mechanical transmission.
Jeep tour, visit to a fence of roosters (exhibition of a fight, without damage to the animals), visit Hacienda Los Alamos, cow milking, bird feed. Lunch (roasted pig), natural trail, horse riding, bath in river.