Terms and conditions
- Services will only be confirmed to clients who pay them with credit cards on their names.
- All prices will be set in US dollar or in Euro.
- All bookings and demands must be confirmed by Travelnet to be effective.
- The confirmation or deny will be sent the second working day for hotels and the third working day for tour operators.
- Bookings will only be processed with a minimum of 3 days.
- The confirmation of bookings will be ineffective if clients do not pay with a valid credit car (Visa, Mastercard) on their names, or any other method established by our payment system depending on the amount, within 24 hours in advance.
- For every reservations you will receive a "Copy" that isn't a "Confirmation". *Adjustment over the exchange rate between euro-dollar will be requested in case at the time of the final balance.
- In the total amount we will charge you with the 3% for Online payment system expenses. This amount will appear in the total of your reservations.
- Your Personal datas are encrypted and invisible to the Payment System and Travelnet.
Our payment system is secure and is internationally recognized for:
How Credit Cards Payments does it works
We will send you a separeted e-mail where a link appears. When you will click on it you will enter in a super secure site (directly administrated from the most important spanish bank B.B.V.A. or Caixa) where you have to insert the number, expiration month/year and CCVC number of your Credit Card. CCVC are the last three numbers in the rear of your credit card. In some cases our payment system will ask you for "Visa Verisign" (Visa) and "Master SecureCode" (Mastercard) codes. If you don?t have it you can?t pay. It is not on your card and it is not the same for your ATM withdrawl. Just call your bank and they will activate one for your card. It is easy and secure for all your Internet payment.
- Once Travelnet receives the payment receipt (immediately), it will send to the clients a document (voucher) for the services that have been reserved, paid and confirmed.
- Bookings will only be confirmed with a minimum of 3 days.
- The client must show the hotel the document (voucher) sent by Travelnet together with visa and own documents.
- The check in to the hotel will be from 16:00 hours on and the check out at 12:00 hours.
- In case the client is not pleased with the booked and paid services, Travelnet commits to do as much as possible to find another hotel that pleases him without any refund. If the client wants to move to a superior hotel, he must pay the difference in accordance with Travelnet.
- Hotels with "all inclusive" accommodation, includes all meals and all drinks.
- Hotels with "half board" accommodation, includes breakfast and dinner with no drinks.
- Hotels with "full pension" accommodation, includes breakfast, lunch and dinner with no drinks.
The calculation of the days does not include the day of cancellation (which must be received in one working day), and that of the start of the trip:
- up to 31 days before the start of the trip: 20% of the participation feefrom 30 to 21 days before the start of the trip: 25% of the participation fee
- from 20 to 10 days before the start of the trip: 50% of the participation fee
- from 9 to 3 days before departure: 75% of the participation fee
- from 2 days before departure: 95% of the participation fee
- no reimbursement is due to the tourist who does not show up at the start or decides to interrupt the trip or stay already undertaken, or can not make the trip (or only partially enjoy it) due to lack or irregularity of personal documents or other conditions priori for access to services.
- Claims need to be submitted within a period not exeeding sixty (60) days following the date of termination of service. Clients has to present : copy of the contract with the car rental company and proof of expenses incurred by the service failure.
- In case of loss, theft, or accident, should also accompany the letter of complaint with the police report.
In case of natural and fortuitous events such as earthquakes, hurricanes, floods and other uncontrollable events by Travelnet, our Agency it is not responsible to perform the agreed services.