Located in Sagua la Grande, near the north coast of the island in the northern plain of Villa Clara. City founded on December 8, 1812, with a great heritage value and with a Historic Center declared a National Monument, conformed by an important number of exponent buildings of high value and framed in different periods, showing a coherent image, characterized by the predominance of the neoclassical, eclectic and traditional styles, their integrity and the little existence of modern exponents. It also stands out as the birthplace of illustrious Cubans of science and culture such as Joaquín Albarrán, Wifredo Lam, Antonio Machín, Alfredo Sosabravo, among others. The building dates back to 1925 and was an example of luxury in its time, conceived from the beginning as a hotel, assuming the accommodation of a large number of visitors who for various reasons came to the city.
Accommodation inBed and Breakfast
per night per person
Restaurant Colonial 1878
Restaurant La Concha
Casa del Gobernador
Museum of Decorative Arts
Museum of Tren Blindado
Provincial Museum of Abel Santamaría
Monument to the Armored Train Takes
Ernesto Che Guevara Monument
El Bulevar Santa Clara
Iglesia de Nuestra Señora del Carmen
Catedral de las Santas Hermanas de Santa Clara de Asís
We have been in Cuba for 20 years and deeply know the destination by designing the perfect tour for each one, modeled on your passions and tastes.